BROWN & ASSOCIATES BLOG
Articles and the latest news from the world of accounting in New Zealand.
August 20, 2020
Have you got a business plan?
We are aware that banks are wanting a business plan for their business customers to ensure they have sound plans to trade out of the recent turmoil. A business plan is an essential road map in any business and can help with:
- Giving you a structured way forward
- Making big spending decisions with confidence
- Catching critical cash flow challenges early
- Minimising your risk
- Forming a foundation for strategic planning
- Setting achievable goals and milestones
Now is a good time to assess your business and build a business plan to ensure you have all your bases covered. Call us to have a chat about your business and we can help you get a solid business plan in place.
Click on the “Business Advisory Newsletter” link below for more information